CASASAPO.es cookies policy
What are Cookies and how are they used on CASASAPO´s websites?
• Ensure that the web pages can work correctly
• Store your preferences, such as your chosen language or font size.
• Understand your browsing experience.
• Compile anonymous statistical information, like the pages you have visited or how long have you stayed in our websites.
Cookies are solely associated to an anonymous user and their computer/device; they do not provide reports that allow us to obtain personal information. At any time you can access your browser´s settings in order to modify and/or block the installation of cookies sent by CASASAPO websites, without stopping the access to its content. However, the site´s performance quality may be affected
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access details may access customized services, adapted to their preferences, according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and the stored in the Cookies of their browser.
Casasapoemail-marketing tools use small invisible images for users that are included in the e-mails. This technology allows us to know if an e-mail has been read or not, on which date, the IP address from which it was accessed etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies about the sending and receiving of e-mails, in order to improve the offering of services to which the user is subscribed and offer said user information that may be of interest to them.
Why are they important?
• From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function in a manner that is more flexible and adapted to user preferences, for example, storing the language, country currency or detecting the device being used.
• They set levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber-attacks against the website or its users.
• They allow management to obtain statistical information compiled by Cookies in order to improve the quality and experience of their services.
• They allow optimization of the advertising shown to users, offering them those that best suit their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies that we use on CASASAPO?
The session cookies expire when the User leaves the site or closes the browser, i.e they are active during the visit to the web site and therefore they are deleted from the computer when leaving it.
The persistent cookies expire when the purpose for what they were saved is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a date of deletion and are normally used in the online purchasing process, customizations or in the registration, to avoid having to enter the password constantly.
Depending on the entity managing the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and process the information obtained, we can distinguish between our Cookies and those of third parties.
Our Cookies are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by ourselves in order to provide the website´s optimum functionality. The information that we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
If you interact with the content of our Website, third-part cookies may also be introduced (for example, upon clicking buttons from social networks or watching videos hosted in another site), these cookies are introduced from a domain different to our own Website. We cannot access the information stored in cookies from other websites when you browse through those websites.
By browsing through this website it is assumed that the following types of cookies can be installed:
These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and to optimize the performance of our websites. They store service settings so you don´t have to to re-set them each time you visit us.
• of video or audio players.
• Adjusting transmission speed to optimize video.
• Content adapted to your browsing.
• Ease to ‘viralize’ the content of your Volume settings preferences.
• It stores the purchase made in a «shopping cart» in the E-commerce Services
These Cookies are used to store information about the geo-location of the computer or device to offer the best suitable content and services.
• Contents adjusted to the country, city, language, etc.
The Registration Cookies are created when you sign up or when you log into one of our websites.
• You can remain logged even if you close the browser, so that when you come back, you´ll still be logged unless you disconnect or close the session.
• To access certain areas of our website, for example to participate in a contest.
These Cookies collect information of your browsing experience on our websites completely anonymously. - We are able to take count of the page´s visitor numbers and the most visited content.
• We are able to know if the user accessing the page is a new or repeat visitor.
• That information can help us to improve browsing and provide you with a better service.
These cookies collect information about the adverts shown to each anonymous user on our websites. - To adapt the adverts to the kind of device the person is using.
• To provide advertisements managed by third parties (“Ad-servers”), that are shown on the page in real time
• To get information about the results of the campaigns as the number of clicks, duration, viewing frequency, etc.
• To offer relevant advertising based on your browsing habits
Some of CASASAPO´s services may use connectors to social media sites such as: Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. By using a social media registration, you authorise the social media site to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your id and makes any subsequent visits a lot quicker. This Cookie can be deleted and you can cancel all access permission to CASASAPO’s services in the privacy settings of the specific social media site.
How can I control cookie settings?
In any case, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary to use our website, you can block them or disable them by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to decline all or some of them. The vast majority of browsers will either warn of the presence of cookies or decline them automatically. If you decline them, you can carry on using our Website although the use of some of its services may be limited and hence your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.
Below is a list of links for the main browsers and devices, providing you with all the necessary information regarding how to manage cookies.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?